A website for a catering company with several versions of menu
Pasta Italia is a catering concept located in food courts in shopping centres, e.g. in Galeria Posnania, Posnan, Poland. The offer includes more than a dozen types of pasta, salads and desserts prepared on the spot, in a few minutes. The brand focuses on quality: it imports Italian pasta, uses Italian cheese, Parma ham, fresh salmon fillets, grey prawns, wholemeal pasta and prepares the sauces according to Italian recipes.
- Creation of a website that would make it possible to present different versions of the menu, which can vary depending on the premises, and would guarantee an easy way to add more locations to the menu tab.
- Designing the blog and all tabs in such a way that would enable the branding team to change the text and images.
- Allowing brand customers to leave a phone number or email and join the customer database.
- In accordance with the strategic goals of the brand, we have prepared the design and layout of the website for desktop and mobile devices.
- We have implemented the CMS WordPress system to make it possible for the owners to quickly change the content and add more locations, we have integrated the contact forms with MailChimp.
- We have prepared and published information about the brand and the first blog entries.
- We have taken care of the analytics and introduced integration with: Google Analytics.