Online campaigns (Meta Ads & Google Ads) for an online art gallery
Szymon Brodziak is a Polish artist photographer whose work mainly features monochrome, black and white frames depicting female beauty. For his photographic achievements, he has received a number of prestigious awards, including the first place in the World’s Top 10 Black & White Photographers 2019 by One Eyeland.
On his website – szymonbrodziak.com – you can access and purchase his unique works, which are excellent examples of modern photographic art. Much of his work is made up by collector’s photographs, a prized treasure for hobbyists and professionals alike.
- Boosting brand recognition and supporting the sales process through Google Ads and Meta Ads campaigns.
- We managed the Google Ads and Social Ads campaigns on Instagram and Facebook.
- We developed a media plan to identify recommended advertising channels, tools, goals and budgets in order to improve conversions and sales performance.
- We prepared graphic and textual content to match the brand concept as well as the target group’s specific profile.
- We systematically monitored the progress of the campaign, testing the most effective solutions and making sure to streamline our activities.
43,44% of sales
More than 40% of total e-commerce sales in the first months of the campaign came from paid channels.
Within the 6 months of running the campaign, our return on the budget was more than 3 times the initial investment.
4 x higher CTR
At the same time, we quadrupled the click-through rate of our Google Display Network campaigns.