Branding new brand
Next to a communication strategy, a logotype and the visual design are the most important elements influencing the perception of the business, its positioning and recognition.
Therefore, it is crucial that it reflects its character and values and, above all, is consistent with how the brand wants to present itself and, consequently, what goals it wants to achieve.
Logo and visual identity
- We do not follow temporary trends but create logos that are timeless and immersed in the values of the brand, making them last for years
- We cooperate with graphic designers from all over the country, whom we select according to the requirements of the project
- Before focusing on the visual identification, we work on strategy as well as prepare visual mood boards and diverse proposals, so you can be sure that the final version will emphasise what is most important in your brand
- We always present the finished logotype on the materials on which it will be used and make sure that your business looks its best in all conditions (both online and on printed materials)
Design process. How do we work?
- 1. Strategy workshop – a meeting with representatives of the company to formulate the values and distinguishing features of the brand as well as discuss the target group and its needs. We define the personality and character of the brand and discuss the company’s business goals to be supported by the visual identity.
- 2. Discussion of moodboards – the moment when we determine the visual direction for the brand. After clarifying the brand values, we prepare two different moodboard proposals which present the recommended style, visual language and initial colour scheme for the brand.
- 3. Creation of 2 visual identity concepts – on the basis of the chosen moodboard we create two different concepts of visual identity. The result of this stage are two identity proposals that include: a logo, font and brand colours, which we present on several marketing materials.
- 4. Final version of visual identity and logo – the brand team chooses 1 visual identity or we develop the chosen concept after collecting suggestions. On the basis of the comments on the previously presented concepts, we fine-tune one of them and submit it for final approval.
- 5. Brand book – after the final concept of visual identity is approved, we prepare a brand book that includes: a description of logo structure, protection areas, minimum size, colour variants, the appearance of the logo on different backgrounds and a presentation of the logotype on 4 selected marketing materials.
- 6. Branding –after completing the stages related to the visual identification of the brand, we proceed to design additional materials on which the brand will be presented (after prior consultation of the exact scope of work and needs).
- The decision on changing the logo itself is not enough for us. We will first work together on the business and communication expectations behind it. Only then will we be able to tell the world what is really important.
- We will then prepare a series of mood boards with inspirations and proposals for the identity of the brand and help you choose the materials on which it will look best.
- We will also prepare a plan to support you in communicating the change so that you can easily achieve your objectives..