Brand strategy for a client from the real estate industry
LafHome is a brand offering complete turnkey arrangements: whether for private flats, rental properties or large business spaces. With its daily contact with customers and completed projects, Lafhome is changing the standards of the construction industry and proving that renovations do not have to involve chaos and uncertainty. The brand is part of the Lafrentz Polska Group which has been providing comprehensive services for construction and infrastructure for more than 28 years.
- Building recognition of the LafHome brand in the nationwide market as the first choice company for comprehensive interior design.
- Increasing the number of implemented projects.
- We started our collaboration with a SEO audit, conducting a competitive analysis of the brand, as well as in-depth interviews with its clients and subcontractors.
- We then delivered a series of strategic workshops on both the values and distinctive features of the brand and its customers.
- Based on the information gathered, we developed strategic documents (brand strategy and communication strategy) with detailed guidelines for the co-branding team.
In the strategic document, we described the brand story, values and distinctive features, and the language (verbal and visual) the brand should use.
We developed 4 key target groups with personas that will allow the brand to respond precisely to the needs of its customers.
We developed a detailed brand communication plan with a breakdown of activities across the recommended channels.