Pijalnia Wódki i Piwa
Community building and integration of more than 20 fanpages of the franchise network
Pijalnia Wódki i Piwa is the fastest growing shot bar concept in our country and a cult brand recognised by more than 80% of adult (and not only adult ;)) Poles. The franchise, which is one of the brands of the Mex Polska group, has been operating on the market since 2010 and can boast an impressive number of over 36 places, offering their guests a sentimental and somewhat ironic journey to the times of the People’s Republic of Poland.
- The integration of almost 30 individual fanpages of single locations into a single network, which will reduce service costs and take the burden off the managers of individual bars.
- Create a consistent brand image on two centralised profiles and increase engagement under published content.
- We started our cooperation by creating a communication strategy for the social media of Pijalnia Wódki i Piwa.
- We recommended the creation of a coherent profile structure on Facebook, which combined more than 20 fanpages of currently operating franchises and own premises.
- In the first few months after the approval of the new strategy and the integration of the profiles, the brand’s publications were looked after.
- In order to illustrate the funny and brand-associated situations, we engaged ZUCH Rysuje, a graphic designer and blogger, who fitted perfectly into the communication language of Pijalnia.
- We also ran calibrated Social Ads campaigns to ensure we increased reach and engagement + promoted new products on offer.
We created a single, main brand fanpage that could be operated by the marketing department and at the same time automatically published posts on the Facebook profiles of the individual locations.
With the new communication strategy, proper moderation and content marketing activities, we increased engagement on Facebook to more than 44,000 interested users per month.
In six months, we also increased the number of likes on the Pijalnia Wódki i Piwa brand profile on Instagram by more than 10 times.