Social media for a food service franchise
Vegab is a well-known brand in Poland that combines healthy street food with ethical practices. The catering network, operating under the franchise model, was established in Kraków and has one objective: to infect people with the love of plant-based cuisine. With their innovative approach to vegan cuisine, the Vegab team creates a welcoming space regardless of culinary preferences, and their iconic v-meat has convinced more than a few “carnivores” to try plant-based dishes.
- Building a love brand – image of a brand that has actual personal relationship with its audience.
- Increasing sales volume.
- Popularising a plant-based lifestyle among daily meat eaters.
- We began our collaboration by refreshing the brand’s communication strategy in Social Media.
- On this basis, we created guidelines for the published content and moodboards presenting the new visual language of the Vegab brand.
- We handle the day-to-day operation of social media – from a concept, to texts and graphics, to the creation of RTMs, to the moderation of comments and private messages.
- Our tasks also include running and optimising online campaigns (Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads).
- In addition, we also create blog posts for the website of the franchise.
to achieve a 15-fold increase in engagement over content previously published by the brand on Facebook.
we devised reached over 100,000 people.
In the first 3 months
of our cooperation, the reach of Social Ads campaigns saw an almost 10-fold increase compared to the same period in 2020.