Warsaw Concept Store
Image strategy generating online sales.
Warsaw Concept Store is a boutique selling selected clothes and accessories created by the best Polish designers, located in Warsaw’s Galeria Mokotów. It is also a team of specialists and unique personalities with a great knowledge of fashion. They choose the brands they work with and advise them on how to create unique outfits, perfect for everyday use and big events.
The brand faced the challenges presented by the restrictions related to the disease wave that made it difficult for customers to visit brick-and-mortar boutiques and by the consequent need to start effective e-commerce sales.
- Developing a brand strategy that will be the foundation for further image-building activities and launching Google Ads and Social Ads campaigns to generate online sales.
Thanks to strategy workshops conducted together with the Warsaw Concept Store team, we created a new communication strategy that includes:
- a brand story,
- a new claim “Style selection. For You.”
- customer personas, customer journey map, i.e. their paths to purchase and points of contact with the brand at different stages of the sales funnel,
- a new visual brand language with mood boards,
- recommendations concerning the loyalty programme
- suggestions for communication channels including: social media, e-commerce, the brick-and-mortar boutique, campaigns and newsletters.
6 different target groups whose needs, concerns and objectives will be taken into account in the communication strategy.
resulted in the preparation of a document summarising the conclusions and recommendations, which will become the foundation for further image-building activities.
The google search campaigns
prepared on the basis of the strategy resulted in CTR of almost 11.5% in the first month.