Kultura Równości (Equality Culture)
Website design for a community organisation
Kultura Równości (Equality Culture) is an association operating in Wrocław since 2014. Its goal is to integrate and educate the LGBT+ community and allies. The association organises various events such as the Wrocław Equality March, WroPRIDE Wrocław Pride Festival, debates, happenings, workshops and meetings. It also runs the Equal Place – LGBT+ Centre, which is a safe space for people identifying as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer. It is a non-commercial organisation that cooperates with and supports other similar organisations and initiatives, and fights for equal rights and a dignified life for the residents of Wrocław and Lower Silesia.
- Designing and launching the Rainbow Help Page – an online database to enable people from the LGBT+ community in Lower Silesia to access competent and friendly specialists the fields of psychology, psychotherapy, sexology and psychiatry.
- We created the concept and established the visual direction of the project.
- We designed the architecture and graphic layout of the site.
- The website was based on the easy-to-use CMS WordPress, allowing the brand team to flexibly update content to suit current needs.
- We connected analytical tools – integrating with Google Analytics and linking the contact form to CRM.