Branding and website design for an educational project
Innowacyjna Historia provides a solution to the challenges currently facing the education system. In the context of rapid technological advances and the ubiquity of the Internet, traditional teaching methods are becoming less and less effective for young people. This project, funded by the Ministry of Education and Science, aims to utilise modern technologies, especially virtual reality (VR), for more attractive teaching of Polish history, to develop students’ digital competence and to train teachers in the use of VR as an effective educational tool.
The first year of the programme, running from July to December 2022, saw 24,000 students and 2,000 teachers from all over Poland participating.
- Development of the visual direction and design and implementation of the website.
- We created an identity for the project, based on combining a journey into the past with the expansion of our perception through VR.
- Based on the logo received, we designed the branding and created a brandbook, for which we prepared illustrations to skilfully balance the requirements of modern communication with historical references. We built the graphic solutions in layers so that they could be freely applied to communication, whether in frames from films or in other elements or photographs.
- We developed the graphic layout of the website for mobile and desktop devices, as well as the text content for the website.
- We implemented the responsive site in WordPress CMS, connected analytics tools and prepared a manual for the branding team on how to change content on the site.